Sunday, February 25, 2024

Blog 6

     My first experience using Diigo was good. I think it is a really good website that is easy to use and it is useful. It can be a little hard at first to figure it our but once I got the hang of it, it was really easy and I enjoyed using it. I thought it was really cool that when me and one of my classmates accidentally used the same website, it just combined them so that there weren't two links with the same website article. Overall, I really enjoyed using this website and I think it will be really helpful in the future.

    I love to blog. Expressing my opinions and feelings towards a certain topic every Sunday is really important and exciting. I like that I have a certain topic that I am supposed to write about and I can give feedback on things that we have done in class that week. I also like that if I have a negative thing to say about the class that week, I can say it without fear of being judged. Throughout this process, I have learned more about this blogger website and also how to write my feelings.

    An interesting Web 2.0 tool that I use all the time is Pinterest. I will definitely use Pinterest all the time when teaching. Pinterest allows me to find cool ideas and games that I can utilize in my future classroom. For example, if I do not know how to teach a certain subject or standard, I can go on Pinterest and find ideas for how to teach it. Overall Pinterest gives me a lot of inspiration and ideas for my life. 

Link for Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie! I'm glad you found Diigo a helpful tool as well! I also had some trouble figuring out how to use it at first but I really like the extension and using it to notes on different websites. I feel like it could be helpful when I am doing research and writing essays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie! I also love Pinterest and think it will be super helpful when teaching. I think they have so many different and creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maddie! I LOVE Pinterest too! I actually wrote about that in my post, because I am always finding something inspiring or interesting on Pinterest. I also love blogging because it helps me analyze where I am specifically in this course.

    ReplyDelete

Blog 10

      I aquired many new skills while working on this project. I never knew how to do a lot of the things that I had to do for this assignme...