Sunday, March 31, 2024

Blog 9

     So far, I have really enjoyed this class. I have had a good experience and I think the way it is set up is really good and organized. I like how everything is on canvas and it is really easy to find everything.  I like the teacher, I think she is really engaging and promotes a positive learning environment. There is nothing I really dislike about the class. Something I can do to help improve the classroom experience for my students is to have really fun and engaging lessons.

    Open educational resources are resources that every teacher can use in their classroom. I think they are really useful for teachers and provide a good resource if they are struggling to find an activity to teach their students. In an article I read about open educational resources, I learned that it has a lot more benefits that I realized, like it saving money. Here is the link to the article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7676419/ 

    I learned a lot of new skills while doing the powerpoint presentation. I learned how to do animations that make the powerpoint more fun and engaging. I also got more comfortable using microsoft powerpoint because before I have just used google slides. I also learned how to record myself making the powerpoint and it was much simpler than I thought. This project was really fun and I learned a lot more that will be really useful when I am a teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

      I aquired many new skills while working on this project. I never knew how to do a lot of the things that I had to do for this assignme...