Sunday, February 4, 2024

Blog Post 3

     I think it is really important for teachers to know about copyright and fair use, especially to help educate students in this subject. It can be hard for teachers to find material, but making sure that they are using licensed copies for the classroom. I didn't really know that much about copyright and fair use, I had no idea that there were so many different symbols for copyright. I learned a lot more about what each symbol means and how to use them.

    The technology implementation issue I chose is cyberbullying. I think that since technology and social media is so popular now, it is a lot easier for kids to anonymously bully other people online. A solution I have to stop cyberbullying in my future classroom is to make sure to educate my students about what cyberbullying is. I think a lot of students don't really know what it is and don't know how negatively affect the people they are bullying. 

    AI has become super popular in classrooms, and I think it has both a positive and negative affects. If students use AI responsibly and don't use it to copy its work for schoolwork, it can be a really effective tool. AI can help give students ideas, or allow them to check over their work. However, there can be negative affects of AI. Some students will use it as their work, and don't put any creativity or originality in their schoolwork, which makes it hard for teachers to grade the work, because they don't know if it was done by the student or not.

    I learned many new skills from the Newsletter Design assignment. I learned how to create columns on MS Word, which I think made my newsletter look a lot cleaner and more sophisticated. I also learned how to do word art. I loved doing the word art, it made my newsletter look a lot cooler and more fun. I can improve my newsletter in the future by making it more colorful and bright. I will definitely use the skills I  learned while making this as a teacher. I think sending monthly newsletters home to the parents is fun and now I know how to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog 10

      I aquired many new skills while working on this project. I never knew how to do a lot of the things that I had to do for this assignme...